The Iron Horse Kindersley Klippers (SJHL) are seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Business Manager. The position is year round and wage is negotiable. Compensation package commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will oversee the team’s Marketing efforts, Season Ticket sales and Corporate Sponsorships. The chosen candidate will be challenged with coming up with new and creative ways to get youth sports organizations, schools, businesses and others to bring their groups out to Klippers games.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Season Ticket sales including group and individual tickets
- Sell and service new accounts, generate new leads and ideas to sell advertising and increase the overall ticket sales
- Meet or exceed appointed sales goals for all advertising and ticket packages as established by the Klippers Board of Directors
- Provide support and work with game day staff on new innovative ideas
- Help attract Volunteers for Game Days and Fundraising Events
- Represent team at numerous community events throughout the year
- Identify sponsorship leads and prepare and present proposals
- Maintain databases for corporate sponsorships
Due to the nature of this project the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and game days
Ability to work in fast-paced environment while juggling many tasks at once. Excellent time management is required, accurate attention to detail to follow through on project management
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Business Administration Degree/Diploma/Certificate is not necessary but would be considered an asset. Experience will be considered
Please forward resumes along with references to Brett Sautner President at firstname.lastname@example.org