The Iron Horse Kindersley Klippers Junior Hockey Club of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Coach.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: • Assist with scouting and recruitment of players
• Assist with organizing season plan and progression for on and off ice
• On ice coaching and player development
• Administration duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
• Required to follow and honor the Bylaws and Policies of the Organization
QUALIFICATIONS: • Playing experience at the Junior level preferred
• High Performance 1 certification, Respect in Sport & Checking
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
• Provide a criminal record check
• Ability & desire to work long hours, evenings, weekends & holidays as necessary Salary commensurate with experience, knowledge & ability.
Qualified candidates shall submit a resume to: Ken Plaquin – Head Coach/GM firstname.lastname@example.org